Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Garlic, Onions & Ginger

"Do you remember that day?"

"What?"

"That day, back in Amsterdam?"

"My dearest dearest darling, do you know how many times we've been to Amsterdam? Imma need a little bit more than that."

"The first time, obviously."

"Ah, obviously. I'm still not a mind reader after all these years."

"But you remember, right?"

"Yes. Of course."

"What is the first thing you think of?"

"I guess biking down the channels, getting drinks, making each other laugh 'til we almost shit ourselves."

"You drank me under the table."

"Of course I fucking did!"

"And you remember that one morning?"

"Which?"

"With breakfast."

"Again, I'm gonna need more than that."

"Fried rice and an egg."

"Oh. Yeah, that was fucking great."

"Yeah, that was a good fucking breakfast."




".... sooooo you gonna make me some breakfast or just sit there like a pretty fuck boi?"

No comments:

Post a Comment