Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I've Got You


Don't say anything. Just stay silent and try to remember all that was.
Every time I think about the future, I lose it.
So, please, let's just remember what we did. All the time we spent together.
All the memories; the love, pain, fun, sorrow. All of it.
Sit there and stay.
I will remember you.
But please, please don't talk about the future.
'Cause then I'll start forgetting all of the times we had together.

~~~

You mean so much to me. We grew up together. You were always there.
But now, it's all changing. Everything is evolving into something I never foresaw.
How is this happening? What brought us here?
One moment we're up in our castle, fighting off huge green dragons with our wooden swords and now, I hardly know you.

~~~

You're just sitting there. Wake up. Remember.
If you don't stop then I'll never keep going.
I'm shaking you, please just see it.

~~~

Through all of this, know these each of you:
I'm always here for you.
Even as you fade in and out, from light to dark, I'll still be there. 
I won't leave you.

I've Got You.

No comments:

Post a Comment